Kopaonik-Raska - the most reckoned Serbian flying site, the place for European Championship 2014, PWC 2013, and a number of prePWCs and National Championships. So this comp is supposed to enjoy a great international attention.View more
- Serbia Open Junior, Hungary Open Junior, B&H Junior, Junior
- Serbia Open Female, Hungary Open Female, B&H Female, Female
- Serbia Open Sport class, Hungary Open Sport Class, B&H Sport Class, Sport Class
- Serbia Open Overall, Hungary Open Overall, B&H Open Overall, Overall
Kopaonik-Raska - the most reckoned Serbian flying site, the place for European Championship 2014, PWC 2013, and a number of prePWCs and National Championships. So this comp is supposed to enjoy a great international attention. The event will have race visualisation based on live tracking so come and support your favourites and let it be a fair and fascinating comp. Welcome to Kopaonik!
Selection and entry fee
Only for Serbian, Hungarian and B&H pilots:
before 1st June 2020 = 130 EUR
before 20th July 2020 = 150 EUR
after 20th July 2020 = 180 EUR
50 places is reserved for Serbian pilots, 50 places for Hungarian pilots, 25 places for B&H pilots, until 1st June. After June 1st, all free places are open for pilots worldwide
After August 4th we'll not receive any payments or confirmations for event!!!
Instruction for customer transfers in EUR
Intesa Sanpaolo spa
2. Account with instructions:
Banca Intesa ad Beograd
Milentija Popovica 7b, 11070 Novi Beograd
Republic of Serbia
3. Beneficiary Customer
Sesta vlasovska 19, 36350 Raska, Srbija
Remittance information (mandatory field)
Only for Serbian pilots - Paraglajding klub Golija Raska 160-117151-54 Banca Intesa (15.500,00 RSD)
With payment of 50 EUR (55 with fee) you'll secure your place in competition. You can pay the rest at registration day.
Prize fund and scoring categories
16:00 - 20:30 Official Registration
21:00 Opening ceremony
21:30 Mandatory Safety Briefing
Saturday, August 8, 2020
11:30 First competiton briefing
August 8 - August 13, 2020
Contest flying days
Thursday, August 13, 2020
20:00 Prize-giving and closing ceremony
08:30 - Deadline for protests of the previous day
09:30 - Transport to take-off
11:20 - Meet Director / Task and Safety Committee meetings
11:30 - Pilots' briefing / Previous task official results / Task definition
12:30 - Take-off window opens
16:00 - Scoring office opens
18:30 - Safe landing report deadline
21:30 - Scoring office closes
22:00 - Provisional results
23:00 - Complaints resolution published
The daily schedule is subject to change. Any changes to the schedule will be announced by the Meet Director at the Daily Pilot Briefing.
Accommodation and Activities
Hotel Kraljevi cardaci, more informations soon
How to get here
General entry requirements for Serbia
1. Valid passport/travel document;
2. Valid visa in the passport, if a Serbian visa is required for passport holders of the respective country;
3. Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia. Sufficient funds are considered to be 50 Euros per day of stay, proved by possession of the appropriate amount of cash, bank statement, traveller's cheques, credit cards or a letter of guarantee;
4. Certificate of vaccination or a note that he/she has not contracted a contagious disease despite coming from an area affected by a pandemic, as defined by the information of the Ministry of Health.
5. If underage children are travelling with one of their parents, it is necessary to submit a relevant certified authorization by the other parent; or if the child is travelling with a third person such authorization is required from both parents or guardian;
6. It is recommended to have a health insurance for the period of stay in Serbia, covering possible medical costs to the amount of not less than 20,000 Euros.
The main airport of Serbia is Belgrade International Airport “Nikola Tesla”. For the info about the Airport, flights departures and arrival please refer to www.beg.aero
Direct transfer Belgrade Airport – Kopaonik
On request, we’ll organize a direct transfer to Kopaonik. The price depends on the number of passengers in the van. Please send us an arrival info (date, flight number, arrival time), your name, and we’ll inform you about the shuttle to Kopaonik.
You can also use public transport (bus) to arrive to Kopaonik from Belgrade.
You can take a bus to Kopaonik from Central Bus station in Belgrade. Take an Airport shuttle service or taxi to Central bus station, and after that a bus to Kopaonik or Raska.
Shuttle service Airport – Centre of Belgrade
Bus number 72
Departure 05:20 AM, departs approx every 30 min until midnight.
Ticket fare: 170 RSD to be paid in the bus.
1 EUR = 113 RSD (prices of 2013)
Bus stop at the Airport:
In front of the terminal building (between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2)
Travel time: About 30-40 min, depending on traffic density.
Mini bus Line A1
Departure 05:00 AM, departs every 20 min until 6,40 PM.
After 6,40 PM departs every 60 min.
Ticket fare: RSD 300 in the bus.
A detailed schedule of shuttle service is provided at web site www.beg.aero
Intercity bus line Belgrade Central Bus Statiion – Kopaonik
Detailed schedule is provided at www.bas.rs
Travel time is aprox 5 hours.
Also, it is possible to travel to the city of Raska, from where we can organize transport to Kopaonik on request. Please send us your name and the time you plan to arrive to Raska, and we’ll inform you about the shuttle to Kopaonik.
If you come from Belgrade the easiest way to reach to Kopaonik is to drive down the highway to Krusevac and then to take the road for Kopaonik. If you want to take a worse road which again is a shorter one then use motorway Belgrade-Kraljevo-Josanickabanja-Kopaonik.
You can rent a car on Belgrade Airport (counter Terminal 2 Level -1), or somewhere in the city:
Taxi Airport – Belgrade Central Bus Station
Available non-stop from Airport. Ask from driver to go to Central Bus Station (in Serbian – „glavna autobuska stanica“).
Fare: aprox 10 EUR.